From time-to-time, Atrenta may decide that the continued support and enhancement of a particular product is not in the best business interest of the Company. When this occurs, Atrenta will begin an end-of-life (EOL) process for this product. The goal of Atrenta's EOL process is to provide our valued customers with ample lead time concerning this decision so that each customer may transition from its use of the EOL product to an acceptable alternative.
- EOL Announcement Date: The date when Atrenta formally announces to its customers, through written/email correspondence, that a particular product is entering the end of life process.
- EOL Full Support: Atrenta will address bugs using their standard procedures for the product. No enhancement requests will be accepted. There will be no new feature releases for the product.
- EOL Limited Support: Atrenta will only address Stopper bugs using their standard procedures for the product. No lower level bugs or enhancement requests will be accepted. There will be no new feature releases for the product.
- At the EOL Announcement Date, the product will enter EOL Full Support. Starting from the EOL Announcement Date, no new licenses for the product may be purchased (subject to footnote, below).
- Six months from the EOL Announcement Date, the product will enter EOL Limited Support.
- Fourteen months from the EOL Announcement Date, all software support for the product will cease.
Note regarding licensing of EOL products: If, at the time of the EOL Announcement Date, a customer's time-based license for the EOL product has less than fourteen months remaining, the customer may, at its sole discretion, purchase an extension to its license of the EOL product to cover up to fourteen months from the EOL Announcement Date. Atrenta will provide a pro-rated price for this license based on its then current Price List.