Working with Us
Atrenta offers a creative work environment for bright individuals who are passionate
about advanced technologies that help to power the consumer electronics revolution
occurring all around us. Atrenta is known for a friendly and open environment
that allows free exchange of ideas, resulting in industry-leading solutions.
Backed by strong leadership, Atrenta is the largest private EDA software company.
Employment at Atrenta US - Employee Benefits
- Generous stock options plan in a Pre-IPO company
- 13 days vacation
- 6 days sick leave
- 8 paid holidays
- Additional paid leave includes bereavement and parental leave
- HMO & PPO Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, and Business Travel Accident Insurance - premiums fully covered by Atrenta
- Voluntary life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance available
- Flexible spending account for health and dependent care
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Credit Union membership
- Company-subsidized vending machines
Atrenta India Compensation & Benefits
We offer first class salary and benefits packages:
At Atrenta we have a competitive total compensation plan consisting of fixed salary, variable salary at certain levels, and a host of benefits. The compensation philosophy is to pay for performance, position compensation levels at the top end of the market and share Atrenta's success with the employees.
Our benefits include:
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Company holidays
- Maternity leave
- Cafeteria services
- Gratuity- This is payable as per the Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Medical insurance- Atrenta provides coverage for hospitalization expenses for illness/disease or injury sustained upto Rs.3,00,000 for each employee from date of joining.
- Company holidays- There are 10 company holidays and 15 days company paid leaves available in a year to each employee. Atrenta also offers 15 sick leaves and 10 casual leaves in a year.
- Maternity leave- 12 weeks paid maternity leave is available.
- Cafeteria services- In our facility a host of cafeteria services are available to the employees. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner (if working late). Hot beverages and evening snacks on the house!